Let's get started.
Before your first appointment, here’s what to expect from us — and a few things we’ll need from you.
Please note that due to our current client load Cheryl is not accepting new clients. If you have interest in becoming a client, please call the office and we'll update you on our availability, wait list, and other options for helping you: 719-488-5688
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
The Body Scan
Your first appointment begins with the Body Scan — a test that utilizes known electromagnetic frequencies to measure precise information about every system in your body. Think of it as the 'big picture' view of what’s going on inside and how to best create and prioritize your personal transformation game plan. The Body Scan is a comprehensive analysis of what particular substances are stressing your body, with over 8,000 substances evaluated. We will create a game plan for reducing the stressors that are impacting you health. This does not replace working with your medical practitioner (we do not do blood work, work with medications, or address disease specific conditions). The appointment can be done in person or via a hair sample (for out-of-state and international clients).
Your Game Plan
In this first appointment, our goal together will be to create your personal game plan that addresses the following:
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve digestion
- Create your eating plan
- Develop an effective, synergistic supplement protocol
- Provide easy brain resets
- Strategize easy options for handling stress
New client appointment cost is $345
Follow-up visits are $125
Questions? Give us a call free consultation.
We love to answer your questions and help you decide on the right path for you.
Before Your First Appointment
PRIOR to your appointment, please complete the new-client forms (click the button below). Our paperwork completion process is now automated - just follow the steps as indicated and everything will be emailed directly to us. If you run into any problems, please call the office: 719-488-5688. Thanks, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Directions to our home office are at the bottom of this page.
Please allow 2 hours for your first appointment. Follow-up appointments are typically 1 hour. 24-hour notice is required for cancellations unless weather-related, or a $50 cancellation fee is charged. Please also remember to bring any supplements you are currently taking.
Long Distance Clients
- In addition to the forms above, we’ll need a locket of your hair (enough to cover the face of a quarter). Place this in a baggie with your name written on it. It does not matter if it’s colored or if it’s new or old growth.
- If you are currently taking any supplements that you would like us to include in the evaluation process, put samples of them in individual baggies, with the product name written on the outside (one supplement per baggie), and include them in the packet you’re mailing us.
- Mail your packet to 1420 Almagre Peak Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80921. When you mail it, please call and let us know it’s in the mail so that we can get you added to the schedule.
- When Cheryl has your scan report done, we’ll email you a 3–5 page report of findings and call you to schedule your 1-hour consultation appointment. This can be done via phone, or video conferencing (we use Zoom and will send you a download link after your call so that you can have the replay for future review).
- Payment is either by check, mailed with your packet, or by credit card at the time of your phone consultation.
Directions to Our Home Office
1420 Almagre Peak Dr. | Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Directions to Our Home Office
1420 Almagre Peak Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
I-25 — Coming from the south:
- Exit InterQuest.
- East on InterQuest.
- North on Voyager 1 mile.
- Right on Mt. Baldy Dr. (If you come to a large park on the east side of Voyager or the offices of Compassion Ministries on the west side of Voyager, you’ve gone too far).
- Left on Stanley Canyon Rd.
- Left on Almagre Peak Dr.
- Look for the 2nd driveway on the right. Our house is not directly on Almagre — it’s up the driveway, behind the two houses that are on the street (it’s called a flag lot because the driveway is the flag pole that takes you up to the house). The two house numbers to look for are 1440 and 1410 — the driveway is between them. You’ll see a marker on the street with our house number and just come up the driveway. We are the light tan house on the left (please do not go further up the driveway to the blue house on the right - that's the neighbors).Please park toward the right side of our garage.
I-25 — Coming from the north:
- Exit Northgate.
- East on Northgate.
- South on Voyager.
- Left on Mt. Baldy Dr.
- Left on Stanley Canyon Rd.
- Left on Almagre Peak Dr.
- Look for the 2nd driveway on the right. Our house is not directly on Almagre — it’s up the driveway, behind the two houses that are on the street (it’s called a flag lot because the driveway is the flag pole that takes you up to the house). The two house numbers to look for are 1440 and 1410 — the driveway is between them. You’ll see a marker on the street with our house number and just come up the driveway. We are the light tan house on the left (please do not go further up the driveway to the blue house on the right - that's the neighbors). Please park toward the right side of our garage.
What Others Are Saying
Today – Size 10 Started at size 14-16! Down 14 pounds! That’s worth celebrating!” “I’ve been traveling for work this week and had to be in the corporate offices so more dressed up. I wore the s… Read more
Cheryl Townsley has been extremely helpful in giving me guidance on how to frame the value that a Mentoring Program can bring to the company I work for. She has a unique way of being able to immedi… Read more
“Loving the definition coming back to my legs, even without adding my exercise back in! Amazing what a difference inflammation makes and even better what a lack of inflammation looks like! Day 10 f… Read more
Cheryl’s solutions, whether in the area of health or personal wisdom coaching are full of hope. They’re easy to apply and produce results.
“I just have to say I was at the grocery store with both my kids dressed and ready, as well as myself, happy and joyful. And a lady stopped me and asked how I did it with two kids … I smiled, blushed,… Read more
Cheryl Townsley came in to my life in God’s perfect timing. As a practitioner, I was taking care of everyone but me. As a friend and mentor, she graciously ‘held up the mirror’ for me to see… Read more
“I am 52 years old and had been trying for 2+ years to solve Leaky Gut Syndrome (officially known as Hyper-permeable intestines) and I was so tired of no forward movement. I kept getting ‘bloaty’ in … Read more
“Weight loss has been an up and down journey since I started but I’m learning so much. Good news is my waist is 2 inches smaller, I’m sleeping better, my morning temp is staying at 97 or above and … Read more
“It’s funny the changes you notice. I’ve shopped in the plus size department for so long, it’s taken awhile for me to make the shift & shop in the misses department without first browsing plus sizes.”… Read more
Some of the more dramatic improvements in just 21 days: Waist: down 5.75 inches Belly: down 2.25 inches Total weight loss in the first 21 days: 6.6 pounds Total weight loss since my heaviest, … Read more
I knew Cheryl Townsley for years, but started working with her as a Coach during my divorce. My heart had been impacted from living in constant fight/flight mode and my hair was thinning considerably.… Read more
Dr. Cheryl has been an answer to prayer in my life. Not only did she help me get much needed weight off, but she gave me the tools to become healthy body, soul and spirit. I’ve done programs t… Read more
I began work with Cheryl Townsley in 2001 with the primary focus on becoming healthier. We soon began using her coaching process so that I could more effectively apply God’s Wisdom Principles to the… Read more
The innate ability of Cheryl Townsley to uncover root issues, whether it regards health, emotions or life choices, is due to her wisdom and discernment based on a foundation of rich knowledge, researc… Read more
“So excited! My husband and I are on day 4 of the program. We have both lost weight and enjoyed foods that we had never tried before! The best part for me is that I have not felt hungry or had any … Read more
Struggling with health issues my whole life, brought me to a point of not wanting to medicate symptoms, but get to the root and really become healthy. What I love about Cheryl Townsley is that I don’t… Read more
“Today is day 86 for me. I feel like I have had a lot of challenges – lots of traveling – 4 trips, including one 10-day trip that included a wedding rehearsal dinner, wedding, hotel stay, etc. AND be… Read more
“From age 51 and 45% body fat to age 59 and 22% body fat – transformation can happen at any age!” Our bodies know how to heal, IF and this is the big IF, we give our bodies what they are looking fo… Read more
Cheryl Townsley is a caring practitioner and an excellent teacher. She is concise, clear and she listens. She is easy to understand and the training has been easy to implement into my life and the l… Read more
“Dr. Cheryl Townsley has given me the tools I need to change my life. I have lost 96 lbs in a year and a half under her leadership. I had been unsuccessful in getting healthy with everything else I tr… Read more
In 21 Days: Total pounds lost: 12.5 / Inches lost: 4.5 / Energy – Increased / Muscle pain – Decreased “The benefits to having these tools is that I always know that I can go back to a day of rest a… Read more
“All the teaching you have done through Weight Loss and Inflammation Phases 1 and 2 has been extremely valuable to me. I have been teaching my 6th grade students about the RAS and how to breathe whe… Read more
“For weeks I was eating what little stuff I had in the house. I rarely ate an actual lunch or very much dinner. My weight wasn’t moving past my initial 35 pound loss. It was time to hit ‘restart’.… Read more
“I found the Weight Loss and Inflammation program just a month ago and since then my entire world has been rocked and cracked wide open! My brain seems to be working differently . . . I almost can’… Read more
When I found out in 2001 that I had breast cancer, I went to Cheryl Townsley’s Health Mastery Seminar. I spent a week in her care and when I returned to home, I diligently followed the health proto… Read more
“The strangest thing just happened at the grocery store. Instead of looking at the overweight people and identifying with them, I was noticing the skinny people and telling myself that’s where I’m hea… Read more
By coaching with Cheryl Townsley, I have learned that staying neutral and asking lots of questions helps my clients figure out great solutions! I don’t need to have all the answers, or be “in co… Read more
230 down to 173 – – – 60 pounds changes everything! Yes, transformation can happen after 60! Aches and pains gone. Vision stable. It was blurrier in the mornings and improved during the day. Can… Read more
Before and Current (still have open goals) Pounds Lost: 22.1 lbs. Inches Lost: 17.8″ Body Fat Lost: 5.7% Doing the lifestyle work from Phase 2 of the program: 4 months (all food and emotions (wo… Read more
Cheryl Townsley, through her coaching process, took our organization and staff to new heights. She helped us get to the core of our motivations, values and perceptions and not only defining where we w… Read more
The work I did with Cheryl Townsley was crucial in my transition from the woman whom I didn’t want to be into becoming the woman of strength and courage that I wanted to be. She supported and enco… Read more
“Here are my amazing results in the first 21 days: A grand total of 15.7 pounds released. Inches released 18.8″ I have to tell you I have followed and participated in several diet plans and NEVER… Read more
Cheryl’s ‘Beyond Goal Setting to REAL Results’ seminar has helped me identify where I was setting ridiculously unrealistic expectations/goals for myself, missing them, followed by very negative self-t… Read more
As a coach and as a business leader, the wisdom and insight I have received from Dr. Cheryl Townsley over 15 years have been life changing for me and my clients.
Working with Cheryl is always an amazing experience. She is person with honor and integrity. She’s a tremendous resource for all health needs, on all levels; physically, mentally, and spiritually. … Read more