Raspberry Chocolate Brownies
Beautiful and delicious – – gluten free and dairy free!
- ¾ c. almond flour
- ¼ c. coconut flour
- ⅔ c. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ c. almond butter
- ¾ c. Fiber Yum (use part maple syrup if you want it sweeter). Fiber Yum can be ordered from Amazon
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ⅔ c. full-fat coconut milk (from can). Blend the liquid and thick cream to make a creamy coconut milk
- ½ to ⅔ c. Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- ½ 10 oz. bag frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3 TBL. full-fat coconut milk (from can). Blend the liquid and thick cream in the can together to make a creamy coconut milk
- Blend until smooth
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix brownie dry ingredients.
- Mix brownie liquid ingredients together and combine with the dry ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into lightly oiled 9”x7” pan.
- Spoon the raspberry swirl mixture around top of brownie mixture. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until done (don’t under bake).
I garnish mine with fresh raspberries and white chocolate. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, put it into a baggie, cut a small tip off the bottom corner of the baggie and squeeze out to decorate.