R & R Pose
What if you could get the equivalent rest of 4 hours of sleep in 15 minutes?
It’s possible and it is a favorite strategy of my clients because it WORKS! When you are in the fight/flight mode, the blood is pumped to the extremities to position you to run or fight. Your digestion shuts down, the heart pumps faster and you are in ‘high alert!’ That is meant to help you handle emergencies. The problem is many people live in that place. You can interrupt that mode and move the blood back into your core, relax your breathing and rest your adrenals through the R&R pose.
The R&R Pose
- Lying on your back, place your feet on a chair (knees are bent).
- Place your hands at your sides.
- Closing your eyes, allow yourself to breathe deeply and easily.
- No TV, reading, music, talking or distractions.
- 15 minutes in this position is the equivalent rest of 4 hours of sleep.
- Don’t be surprised if you fall asleep. There is no limit or negative side effects to this therapy!
- If you cannot tell an immediate difference with the R&R pose-- - your adrenals are pretty stressed and you would benefit from the following:
- Minerals (Trace Minerals Concentrace Mineral Drops in most health food stores)
- Glutathione for cellular energy
- Greens (Barlean’s Greens - - powder or capsules)
Can you tell us where to buy the pH paper for saliva test?
Thanks for asking – you can get it from Amazon – there are a lot of options – this one is good: https://amzn.to/3YTM8tW