One Key to Good Health: A Good Night’s Sleep!
- Provides a low pre-digested dose of melatonin to fall asleep. It works much better than other formulas because it is delivered at the cell level.
- Assists the gland that produces melatonin (pineal gland) in supplying our body with the melatonin that your body needs
- Studies show better sleepers snack less, especially at night when we’re prone to choosing the least healthy options.
- Better sleep means your body will have a better chance and more time to repair itself each night.
- Melatonin: A pre-digested natural form of melatonin that works with the body’s melatonin production.
- Passiflora Extract: A calming herb that helps the body fall asleep and works synergistically with melatonin.
- Vitamin B6: An important component of normal brain development, Vitamin B6 also plays a key role in nervous system function and helps keep your immune system healthy.
What’s the Age Range? 3 years old and up. Younger can be safe but consult a physician.
Is it Addictive? No, your body will continue to produce melatonin on its own. As your lifestyle improves (less processed foodand synthetic caffine), you won’t need to supplement as often or anymore.
Can You Take Too Many? Yes, but it won’t harm you. After 5 or more, the melatonin starts to have a more therapeutic effect vs the effect of helping you fall asleep.
There are no reviews yet.