A favorite for Valentine’s Day or for an Any-Time! Delicious, Light and EASY!
- 2 bags frozen dark sweet cherries, drained and quartered
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/3 c. full fat coconut milk (from can)
- empty can contents into a blender and blend quickly to mix the thick and the liquid – then use 1/3 cup of this
- ¼ c. coconut (toasted is nice)
- ¼ c. almond flour
- ¼ c. coconut flour
- 2 TBL butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 1 TBL water
- 1 tsp flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cherries, vanilla, zest and coconut milk. Place in small (8) oiled ramekins.
- Mix topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Top filling with crumble.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes.