These are easy to make, rich tasting and good for you! Yes, they taste as good as they look!
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup dry sweetener of choice (coconut sugar, organic brown, etc.)
- ¼ cup protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup grass-fed butter, melted
- 2 egg whites (save the yolk)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ing(redients.
- Stir in butter and egg whites and mix well with electric mixer or by hand.
- Press into prepared (oiled) 9×13” pan, pushing up along the side to hold the filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes. Let cool while making the filling.
- 3 eggs PLUS 2 reserved egg yolks
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup liquid sweetener (we use FiberYum Syrup or Vita Fiber Syrup – both are low carb)
- 2 ½ tablespoonscoconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- Enjoy Life brand mini chocolate chips and shredded coconut for top (about ½ cup each)
- Mix eggs until combined. Stir in coconut milk, sweetener, flour and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour into baked base.
- Sprinkle with coconut and chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until filling is set.
- Cool completely before cutting.