- Supplies your body with all the known research-backed nutrients that support hormonal balance.
- Useful for almost all hormonal issues a woman can face, including PMS, bloating, cramping, irregular cycles, food cravings, and more.
- Assists in preventing depression and chronic fatigue syndrome by providing a variety of B vitamins.
- Licorice Root: Fights against heartburn, acid reflux, hot flashes, coughs, and bacterial and viral infections, assists in healing skin conditions, may ease upper respiratory conditions
- Dong Quai Root: Great for menstrual cramps, PMS, and menopausal symptoms, can help with joint pain, anemia, and constipation
- Mexican Wild Yam Root: Great for hormone production and balance, has anti-inflammatory effects, boosts skin health
Unlike other female-oriented formulas, Opti-Female gives your body all the known research-backed nutrients that support hormonal balance. These ingredients allow your system to decide what it needs to use. It’s become a huge relief for [women and their families] across the nation.
Whether you are old or young–from adolescence to menopause–this formula is useful for almost all hormonal issues a woman can face, including PMS, bloating, cramping, irregular cycles, food cravings, hot flashes, mood swings, and fatigue. It contains a unique blend of potent herbs that support the reproductive system.
Opti-Female provides 100% RDA of a whole food vitamin B complex in just one capsule from whole food sources and glandulars. This helps improve energy levels, neuromuscular function, regulate blood pressure, and helps reduce premature aging.
Opti-Female provides an extensive combination of herbs and glandulars that work synergistically to benefit the female body. Dong Quai, for example, has been found to be effective in treating menstrual irregularity as well as the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause. Mexican wild yam has a long traditional history in the treatment of menopausal symptoms. It also has been used to ease cramping and is thought to help prevent miscarriages.
*Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.