Unbaked Lime & Coconut Cheesecake
Experiment with other citrus flavors and consider a macadamia nut crust. Play with options!
- 1 ½ c. heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8-10 TBL low carb sweetener*
- 3 TBL lime juice
- Zest of one lime
- ½ c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 TBL low carb sweetener*
- Toasted coconut
- Whip whipping cream (I use a personal blender) until stiff peaks.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetener, juice and zest until smooth and blended. Adjust sweetener and juice to your tastes.
- Combine whipped cream and cream cheese mixture until well mixed.
- Pour into a prepped (oiled) 8 inch square pan.
- Whip remaining ½ c. whipping cream and sweetener until stiff peaks forms.
- Top the cream cheese layer with whipped cream. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill for 4-8 hours or overnight.
* If the sweetener is coarse, buzz in a blender just until it is more like powdered sugar. You can use MonkFruit, Swerve, or erythritol or your favorite sweetener.
Can Fiber Yum be used for this recipe or would it be better to use a powdered sweetener?
You could try the grandular Fiber Yum but not the liquid – let us know if you try it.