Unbaked Lime & Coconut Cheesecake
Experiment with other citrus flavors and consider a macadamia nut crust. Play with options!
- 1 ½ c. heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8-10 TBL low carb sweetener*
- 3 TBL lime juice
- Zest of one lime
- ½ c. heavy whipping cream
- 2 TBL low carb sweetener*
- Toasted coconut
- Whip whipping cream (I use a personal blender) until stiff peaks.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetener, juice and zest until smooth and blended. Adjust sweetener and juice to your tastes.
- Combine whipped cream and cream cheese mixture until well mixed.
- Pour into a prepped (oiled) 8 inch square pan.
- Whip remaining ½ c. whipping cream and sweetener until stiff peaks forms.
- Top the cream cheese layer with whipped cream. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Chill for 4-8 hours or overnight.
* If the sweetener is coarse, buzz in a blender just until it is more like powdered sugar. You can use MonkFruit, Swerve, or erythritol or your favorite sweetener.