Gluten-Free, Good Fats and Gooey Flavor
- 2 avocadoes
- 4 eggs
- ½ c. grass fed butter, melted
- ½ c. almond butter
- 1 c. Swerve or other low carb sweetener
- 2/3 c. cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ c. chocolate chips, nuts or coconut, optional
- Mix avocados and eggs in food processor until smooth.
- Add other ingredients and pulse until just blended.
- Pour into two 8” square pans (oil, line with parchment paper).
- Sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes (longer if you want more of a cake-like texture instead of a gooey texture).
- Let cool completely. Cut into squares, Can be frozen or kept in fridge.
- Coconut oil could be used in place of butter
- Sunflower butter could be used in place of almond butter to make it nut-free.
- PB2 Powder could be used in place of cocoa (or half and half) to make a “Blondie Brownie”.
- Vanilla could be replaced with coffee, mint or orange flavoring for variety.
- Toppings can include chocolate chips (Lilys for low carb), macadamia nuts, coconut or top with sweetened whipped cream after baking.
These brownies freeze well and are just delicious. Try them!